Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Whoo-hoo for Woodland Shawl!

I finally had a chance to take a pic of the finished the Woodland Shawl for E's bday next month. It was an easy knit - quick to memorize the pattern which made it very portable. I didn't love the yarn, but the color is perfect for her and it's a superwash. Hopefully dirty little hands will stay away, but with 2 kids something washable is always a plus!

Woodland Shawl Closeup

I did make a couple of minor modifications (see notes on my Ravelry project page)... and think I may have to add one for myself to my queue. But not for a bit - there are babies to knit for, bags to design and socks to complete for the Summer KAL-CAL!

And oh yeah, that work thing...

Happy Knitting!
JavaNut

Bailey says: Momma, you go work on the computer - I'm going to stay here in my favorite shady spot!
Bailey-7-16b
Who can blame him?

2 comments:

Cookey_knits said...

Nice looking shawl, not sure if I would use one. Good to see photos of pets I love that you add one at the end of all your posting.

Kristin Saegaert said...

Gorgeous shawl! I just love the color and the pattern! Bailey's got the right idea!