Monday, July 7, 2008

MeMe for 4s

Another MeMe!

I'm having fun with these and 'borrowed' this from Throws Like a Girl... who 'borrowed' it from Yarn Thing. What great company... I'd meant to post this on the 4th of July, but of course- completely forgot!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. lamp shade sales
2. switchboard operator for a software helpline (aka therapist!)
3. IT analyst/project manager
4. manager

Four films I have watched more than once (this could be such a long list):
1. That Touch of Mink
2. Mirror Has Two Faces
3. To Catch a Thief
4. Shadowlands

Four places I have lived:
1. Needham, MA
2. Houston, TX
3. Norcross, GA
4. San Jose, CA

Four places I have been (again - too many to choose from!):
1. Disney (land and World)
2. Singapore
3. Sydney
4. Copenhagen

Four favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. fruit salad (how's that to cover berries, nectarines, kiwi, pineapple, etc!)
3. french fries
4. sushi

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. wherever mr. right might be
2. vacation (any place will do!)
3. winery
4. heaven

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. NCIS
2. Gilmore Girls
3. 24
4. Design Star

Have fun and let me know if you join... Tag, you're it!

No comments: