Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday MeMe: Movies!

I'm going to make Mondays "Monday MeMe" (at least when I remember)... Today's Movie Meme was taken from Tienne. And I thought this was going to be easy... ha!

1. One movie that made you laugh: Hitch

2. One movie that made you cry: Shadowlands.. and it's such a good cry!

3. One movie that you loved as a child: Grease. It was the first LP I bought with my own money (ok, it was as an older child)

4. One movie you've seen more than once: so many to choose from, an all-time fave is always That Touch of Mink w/ Cary Grant and Doris Day

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Dirty Dancing

6. One movie you hated: I didn't hate it, but was pretty disappointed in Horton Hears a Who

7. One movie that scared you: I avoid movies that I think will scare me, but Inconvenient Truth was pretty scary!

8. One movie that bored you: the latest Indiana Jones

9. One movie that made you happy: Chocolat... a story with grace AND Johnny Depp at his best

10. One movie that made you miserable: ???? why would I do that?

11. One movie that you weren't brave enough to see: Schindler's List. I even bought the videos, but never watched it.

12. One movie character you've fallen in love with: just one? ok, Mr. Darcy (Colin Firth version)

13. The last movie you saw: Mary Poppins (my goddaughter was spending the night)

14. The next movie you hope to see: Mama Mia (what a cast!)

Hmmm... After thinking about all these movies, I think it's time to plan another chick-flick-knit-nite!

Happy Knitting -
JavaNut

Bailey says: I'm just going to play with my new orange ball while you watch those movies, ok?


orangeball

No comments: