Friday, September 12, 2008

Fry-day Friday!

I'm fried! It's Friday evening and all I can think is how happy I am to have a quiet evening at home with the pup. (and TiVo and knitting of course!)

I keep hearing the infamous "This is drugs. This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?" (for those of you too young to remember, click to see a brilliant anti-drug campaign)

No drugs involved, but I'm fried!

After my spurt of creative chaos last weekend, the week was sadly void of any time to create... long days at the office and 3 nights out (including a work dinner). I have to say that Bailey surprised me with how well he did - never having been alone that long so often in a week. Other than thinking bedtime was playtime, that is!

I'm intending this weekend to be productive... some more secret sewing, painting furniture and yardwork top the list. If I'm really motivated, I'm going to tackle the 3 boxes of 'misc' in the garage that I stored out there when I 'left town' for 18 months. Since I've been home for over a year, it's about time I get that done. I suspect they have craft supplies and candles so a significant portion may end up in the garbage after 3 summers in the hot garage!

Bailey says: I'm going to stay outside in this cooler weather. I'll keep those squirrels away, okay?
BAiley porch

No comments: