Friday, September 19, 2008

Apparently it's Pirate Day...

Personally, I'm just glad it's Friday, but decided I'd better join in the blogosphere fun of 'Pirate Day'...



My pirate name is:



Mad Bess Bonney




Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

I actually started this post yesterday with "thankful thursday" thoughts... I'm thankful for:

  • a bonus in time to pay property taxes
  • L returning from vacation because I missed her!
  • triple-chocolate brownie mix
  • Trader Joe's grocery store
  • ability to fill my gas tank for less than $60

And tonight I'm thankful for the chance to celebrate my friendship with M at a surprise party for his birthday! Although apparently it should have been a pirate theme instead of a luau!

Bailey says: What's a pirate?

1 comment:

Kristin Saegaert said...

Thanks for t' reminder o' Pirate Day! Got a blog post on me blog as well!