Friday, September 26, 2008

Frayed Frisbee on a Fiber Friday

A wonderful way to end a long and challenging week... I participated in the Yarn Thing's swap on Ravelry, and was matched with Marly, the Yarn Thing, herself! And boy did she spoil me. Check out this package!!

YarnThingSwap

In front of box:
WIP DPN holders (and I’m such a dpn girl for my socks!) fun spiral notebook & pink post-its
Peanut M&Ms (yes, that’s the opened corner… no comment on how much has been consumed
Clear ‘Creative Couture’ project pouch… I love clear bags for projects.

In the box:
beautiful blue/green/aqua stitch markers (can’t really see these in pic)
labels for the ‘hand knits’ to indicate as such - perfect for holiday gifts!
Two skeins of hacho sock yarn from Peru. I’ve been picking this up every time I visit my LYS since they got it in, but now it’s MINE!
Skein of a locally dyed Aspen Sock yarn in “It’s Candy” colorway… I love yarn from small/indies and these colors are yummy!

Back of box:
Fun booklet of Fabulous Felt with felting projects
And not to forget my pup, Bailey, Marly even sent a stylin’ collar and argyle sweater (too hot to get him to model today, but will be sure to post pic later…)

But although my Fiber Friday was delightful... sadly, it's also time to retire yet another Frisbee. Bailey goes thru these (and the rubber ones, too) rather quickly even though he's not allowed it as a chew toy. Note the clear tubing to the left of his paw? that used to be the inside!
Dead Frisbee

Bailey says: I think this should be Frisbee Friday.

No comments: