Ok, how many days does it take to form a habit? To get myself back into blogging, here's another MeMe that I saw on Throws Like A Girl blog and I saved away for a post.
YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD!
Not as easy as you might think. Now copy or forward, change the answersto suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to send back to the person you received it from!
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your significant other? undiscovered
3. Your hair? messy
4. Your mother? compassionate
5. Your father? gone
6. Your favorite thing? wifi
7. Your dream last night? vague
8. Your favorite drink? vino
9. Your dream/goal? family
10. The room you’re in? kitchen
11. Your hobby? knitting!
12. Your fear? isolation
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? elsewhere
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? married
16. Muffins? nope
17. One of your wish list items? organizer
18. Where you grew up? Needham
19. The last thing you did? email
20. What are you wearing? PJs
21. Your TV? TiVo
22. Your pet? lovable
23. Your computer? employer's
24. Your life? experienced
25. Your mood? optimistic
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Your car? black
28. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite store? LYS
30. Your summer? busy
31. Like someone? many
32. Your favorite color? purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? movie
35. Who will respond to this? dunno
Go for it... ONE work only! And let me know...
Bailey says: Momma, can we go to bed now?