Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introducing.... Bailey!

It's been a busy 6 days at my house... last week I adopted Bailey and he's an absolute love...

Adopted from a rescue org... we think he's a Lhasa Apso/Poodle mix. 10.2 pounds, but needs to put on a couple of pounds. And 9-12 months old. After 6 days, I'm guessing it's closer to 9!

He's quite shy with everyone, but playing with his kong and mini-tennis balls are so exciting that the fun eventually overcomes his fears. And it hasn't taken long for him to consider the house HIS domain - so socialization skills are top of the list for our training classes. And I need training as much as he does... right now I'm taking good care of him, but really don't think I'm 'training' him.

And finally... he's a goofball when he sleeps. I often find him in odd contortions and seemingly quite happy and content.


More pics of Bailey will be appearing in this blog for sure... I can't wait to take him to the beach!

Happy Knitting!
JavaNut

No comments: