Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 To-do's

I can't believe that 2007 is almost over... I don't do 'resolutions' but there are a few things that are top of my list for 2008.

1. Get a dog. Working on that one now and hoping to adopt Charlie... all prayers and crossed fingers are welcome! If not Charlie, there will be another 4-legged friend to adopt soon.

2. Join the 365 Days Challenge on Flickr. I'm hoping that a soon-to-be-new camera will help with this, and the challenge will motivate me to learn how to use all the features of it.

3. Get my new studio room in order and start using it. I haven't decided any personal goals for 'creating' but I finally have a space to dedicate and want to use it.

These are all for me... and I'm sure there will be other themes, but for tonight as the New Year approaches, those are what I want to document for myself and my own accountability.

Can't wait to get started!
JavaNut

No comments: