Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby FOs

I've had a few items languishing at the 'almost done' for a while
and finally got motivated to complete them! Good thing... lots of baby boys joining the world over the next several weeks!

This poor little set has been short one bootie for a while and I finally got the other skein to make its mate. It's the cable hat/bootie set from babyknits Hats & Booties: 15 sets for Noggins and Tootsies


And then there's the 'teeny-tiny' baby sweater which is from my favorite book of baby patterns - Erika Knight's Simple Knits for Cherished Babies. This one is made from Rowan's All Seasons Cotton.

Now it's off to start swatching... twin baby boys due to arrive soon. I'm thrilled for the expecting couple, but I really wish they were having girls. I love the baby boys, but girls' sweaters are so much more fun to knit!!!

In the meantime... countdown for finishing all that Christmas knitting!

- Happy Knitting
JavaNut

No comments: