Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am Lizzie!!!

Recently Purls Just Wanna Have Fun posted this Jane Austin quiz on her blog and since my book club is reading Pride & Prejudice this month I thought it was timely and would be fun. I was thrilled to be matched to my favorite Elizabeth Bennett! (my favorite varies with whatever I'm reading/watching of course...).

"You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice. You are intelligent, witty and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgment that serves you very ill indeed."

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!

While dreaming of Mr. Darcy (and only Colin Firth will do!), I've been working on a super-fun bag called the KISS purse... to the avoidance of what I should be knitting (like a baby gift) and getting ready for house guests (who needs clean sheets??)! But I'm almost done with the fun part, so I'll put aside the bottom and finishing for a bit. Doesn't it look great? The multi-color yarn was a prize so I don't remember anything about it... but I did a test swatch to make sure it would felt well with the Lamb's Pride.
Happy Knitting (and dreaming of Darcy!)
- JavaNut
Bailey says: Look, I finally figured out how to keep my ball from going under the furniture!!
BigBlue4

1 comment:

Kristin Saegaert said...

I'm not suprised you're Lizzie! I like her too! BTW, your mom's picture below is priceless! Happy Belated Birthday to her from me!