Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's another Mystery!

And this time it's called Secret of the Stole! I signed up as soon as I heard about it on Lime 'n Violet's Daily Chum and I can't wait!! Actually, I'm glad it doesn't start until October - too many things to finish first, but the host has given out the supply list and a small chart to swatch.

I'm going to use this project as an excuse to purchase a cone of Zephyr wool/silk. I've had it on my wishlist for a while and even ordered a color card. Now to just choose the color. YAY!

In the meantime, I'm about to block the Siren's Shawl. I still love the color and didn't need the extra ball of Cashsoft. 3 balls had the yardage the pattern called for, but I was concerned that the the different gauge would make the shawl too short. The softness and pretty pale green of the extra ball will be great for a baby hat or maybe booties. So soft...

Pics soon...
JavaNut

1 comment:

Nautical Knitter said...

Welcome to the Secret of the Stole KAL, glad to have you aboard.