Friday, February 26, 2010

Stitches 2010

Took a much-needed day off today and spent it at the annual homage to yarndom - Stitches West Market. I had contemplated signing up for classes, but turns out that my procrastination was a good thing. Not only were the interesting classes sold out, but I've developed tendonitis in my left thumb/wrist. My brace for immobilization would have made a class worthless.

I did however remain optimistic that I will heal and made a few purchases:
Stitches 2010

The marled yarn on the left is for a sweater for me. Well it was... only when I impulsively switched colors before I paid, I switched yarns and now have the wrong gauge. So will be finding a new project for this one!

The blue Vintage is for the Pembroke vest for my 18 month old nephew.
The Colrain on the right is for a vest pattern I found... green for my mom and burgundy for me!
Now just to wait 'til I can actually cast on...

-JavaNut

No comments: