Thursday, November 1, 2007

A wonderfully busy weekend

I spent last weekend with 3 friends outside of London, Ontario at a glorious house in the woods... it was the most relaxing weekend I've had in a while - good friends, good food, good wine, a great day at a spa. And plenty of knitting time.



I made the Everlasting Bagstopper from Knitty.com (using KnitPicks' CotLin) but instead of sewing ribbon handles on, I made I-Cord handles. It was a very easy knit, but because the pattern 'shifts' the handles aren't aligned very well when the bag is empty. This will be great for produce from the Farmer's Market! It was originally for a swap partner, but I think will be a stocking stuffer instead...

And for one of the many baby boys soon-to-be-born, I've got most of a cardigan done (from Erika Knight cherished babies book).

AND I also completed a scarf - it's blocking and still damp but will be mailed back to our 'host' for the weekend as soon as it dries!

Happy Knitting
- JavaNut

No comments: