Monday, September 24, 2007

Some partly FO's

The Holiday KAL-CAL and the Stash and Burn One-Skein contest is motivating me to finish a few things - that and pending baby births! But I seem to have a new version of 'Second Sock Syndrome'...

I've completed 3 baby hats but can't get myself to finish the matching booties!
- Puple Stripey just needs some ties made
- Blue Cables has one bootie done
- Green Fizz has one bootie - needs it's mate & ties

I'll post pics when I get it all done (whatever motivation I can find!).

Last night I had a few hours of happy knitting time. It would have been the perfect opportunity to finish them all, right? Right! Did I? of course not... instead ripped out the start of a Mitered Bag and re-knit with different colors.

But have requests from Ravelry to use the baby hats as the featured photos - so better get the booties done quick!

Happy Knitting...
JavaNut

No comments: